Broadleaf Maple Burl Art Deco Rollerball
Lost River Wood Shop is pleased to bring you this exquisitely original Art Deco Black T/N & 22kt Gold Rollerball Pen Kit. Art Deco was an opulent and lavish art form that spanned the 1920's and 1930's. The art form influenced architecture, industrial design, interior design, fashion, and film of the period.
- All components are cast, polished and plated with a durable black titanium nitride & 22kt Gold plating
- Includes spires and starbursts that characterize the Art Deco period.
- Pen clip features unique Art Deco design and a radiant Swarovski Crystal
- Easily posts with threads on the end cap
- The cap is 3-D cast with intricate Art Deco detail
- The Pen Band is cast and gold plated with Art Deco detail
- Schmidt™ steel cartridge refill with a ceramic point
The broadleaf maple burl on this pen has been dyed blue. Due to the varying densities of wood in a burl, not all areas are dyed the same shade, adding to the uniqueness of this pen.